FUE Hair Transplant Technique in Turkey
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is a graft (hair root) extraction method. FUE, which has been in use since 2015, is a method that allows people with hair loss problems to have healthy, lush and natural hair. In this method, grafts (hair follicles) are collected one by one from the back of the head where the hair is most dense, and then hair transplantation is performed using one of three different implantation techniques called SLIT, DHI and Sapphire. Contrary to what is known, the FUE technique is not a hair transplant, but a graft (hair root) extraction technique.
- The density and amount of hair needed by the person is determined.
- The active substance required for numbness is directed to the skin with a pressurized spray and the substance is expected to penetrate the skin.
- Hair follicles are taken one by one from the donor area with a micromotor. The donor area is the nape area where the hair is the strongest. If more grafts are needed, graft extraction is performed (for men) in the chest area and under the chin.
The FUE technique has many advantages. It is a method that can be applied at all stages from the problem of complete hair loss to the problem of hair loss. The process of taking a piece of skin from the nape where the hair follicles are located, used in the FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) technique, is not required in the FUE technique. Since the suture is not performed, the possibility of scarring in the treated area is eliminated and you can return to your daily routine by recovering within 3 days. Hair transplantation application time is shorter (6-8 hours) compared to other procedures. The FUE technique is a comfortable and popular technique because of its magnificent results. With this technique, it is possible to achieve natural, lush and healthy hair.
We keep in touch with our patients for 12-18 months after the application, follow the process and provide all the necessary support. If needed, we recommend vitamin supplements, Ozone oil treatment. Photos being sent every day by patient during first 10 days, then one time in a month.
- The success of result does not depend only on the surgery itself. Important role plays the post operation time and life style of the patient. The patient should follow all the recommendations and instructions. In some cases, it is necessary to take vitamins and another supplements.
- Our team works on the extraction of quality grafts which consist of 3-4 follicles in one graft. Grafts with single follicle being implanted just to the very front line to obtain natural look. Implantation to all other areas with 3-4 follicles in a graft makes it easy to reach maximum density even for big zones of alopecia.
- From the previous statement we can also say that extraction of quality grafts allows us to collect it without any damage to donor area. The quality not the quantity is the key of successful operation.
- Few people know, that the most auspicious time to have a surgery is autumn, winter and spring. Of course patient may have this procedure in summer time as well, but he/she then should be more careful during the healing process.
- It is forbidden to die hair during 8 months from the surgery day.
- The patient should consult our doctor for used medications and stop using some hormonal preparations in some cases.